TRAINING ON DO’S AND DON’TS OF DIRECT MARKETING
1 The Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Kerala, vide G.O(P)No.8/CAD/ 2018 Dtd. 04/06/2018 had issued guidelines for regulating the activities of Multi-Level Marketing /Direct Selling Companies in the State of Kerala. The Clause 3(v) of the said Govt. order prescribes that “the direct sellers should undergo training on the do’s and don’ts of direct marketing/Direct Selling from an approved institution like Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation [GIFT], Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram or such other Institutes recognised for the purpose by the State Government.
2 Accordingly, GIFT has decided to conduct the training programme on the Do’s and Don’ts of direct marketing to the Multi-Level Marketing /Direct Selling Companies and their Direct Sellers who have enrolled with the Consumer Affairs Department of Government of India as well as Government of Kerala along with all other relevant registrations including GST registration .
3 The Direct Sellers individually applying for the training as well as the Direct Selling/MLM Company nominating the Direct Sellers for the training should apply online by duly filling the appropriate application forms in the respective link specifying all the details as per the given excel format which can be downloaded from the GIFT website.( Link: http://gift.res.in/netmark) ). The excel sheet in any other format will not be accepted. The details furnished by the individual applicants will be sent to their respective company for verification & confirmation.
4 Training fees will be ranging from Rs.500 to Rs. 2000 per person . In the case of individual applications , the training fee shall be Rs 2000 per person and in the case of group applications , the training fee shall be at the rate as detailed below:
||No.of participants||Training at GIFT Campus (including Hall Rent & food)||Training at outstation Centres (excluding Hall rent & food)|
|5||251 & 300||1000||500|
Payment should be made by Demand Draft /NEFT/RTGS drawn in favour of the REGISTRAR, GULATI INSTITUTE OF FINANCE AND TAXATION payable at Thiruvananthapuram. . Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted.
The bank account details are as follows:
Sreekariyam Branch, Thiruvananthapuram
A/c Name : Gulati Institute of Finance & Taxation
Account No.: 185601000254
IFSC : ICIC0001856
- On receipt of the duly filled in online application forms along with appropriate training fees, the date and other details of the Training Programme will be intimated to the applicants through the SMS/ e-mail id as given in the application form/List of Trainees.
- Training will be for one day, starting from 10am to 4pm. The trainees have to report at GIFT campus, Thiruvananthapuram at 9.30 am for registration and verification of documents.
- On the day of training, every applicant shall submit :
- a self-attested copy of the ID Card of the Company to which he/she is registered as a Direct Seller.
- a self-attested copy of photo identity card like ID Card issued by the Election Commission, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card etc. and
- Two passport size photographs taken not later than six months.
- No person shall be admitted to the training without the production/submission of the above documents.
- Certificate will be issued to the participant on completion of the training. The coordinator of this training programme his Dr. Thomas Joseph Thoomkuzhy, Associate Professor, Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation, who may be reached at ⦁ email@example.com